Thursday, April 17, 2014

Velvety Soft Machine Made - SOLD

Very early on in my rug buying period, I was attracted to lots of different floor coverings.  This was one of them.  This carpet is machine made but I loved it. It is most likely a synthetic blend but I loved how soft it was under my bare feet.  It actually feels like a silk rug.  It was fairly inexpensive and my bedroom in Muscat, Oman needed a rug. It is made in Iran and my receipt has "Tirajeh" written on it. Not sure if that is the design or family name.  Anyway, I really like this machine made carpet! Here's proof that even an inexpensive machine made carpet can be a joy.

11/29/14 - Update...this rug is for sale.  I only have so much room in my new house and other rugs have taken up all available floor space. 

It is 6' by 9' and so luxurious!  Asking $300.  If interested, email me at debidemetrion@gmail.com.


SOLD

#2

No comments:

Post a Comment